News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Belgian WWI Decorations Lists to Americans

Hi,

I'm finishing up a book titled "Belgian Decorations to Americans for World War One Service."  I've located over 1,000 decorations to U.S. Army, Navy, Marine Corps and civilian recipients.  Although the awards are confirmed in other sources, I only have a handful of Belgian orders (Royal Decrees 6776, 6778 and 6780 as well as the Army Order of the Day for 22 Jan 19 and 23 Mar 19).  Does anyone have copies of other Belgian awards lists to Americans?  I would guess that 6777 and 6779 would be likely decrees to check if you have them . . .

I have put my research together from documents in the U.S. National Archives, and I believe that I have exhausted all possibilities for other decorations lists.

My Facebook page is: The Doughboy Memorial Press if you are interested in more about this project.

Best Regards,

Scott

Belgian-Cover-web.jpg

• 1 month later...

I could still use some help with this project as it reaches the final stages!  I am in need of someone who can copy a few specific Belgian Royal Decrees in the 1918 - 1930 timeframe.  I have a list of decree numbers that I need that are known to include Americans.  If you can help. please let me know.

Thanks,

Scott