News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Bundeswehr Badges and Awards

It is a Leistungsabzeichen in Gold, the highest of three classes (gold, silver and bronze). The Leistungsabzeichen is a qualification/achievement badge. It is given based on testing in a list of military skills, including marksmanship, general military knowledge and physical fitness.

There are a large number of makers.

Thanks for the info Dave :cheers:

2nd pattern Fallschrimjager, the initial issue had a diving eagle in the middle instead of the parachute

Terrific pieces Laurence, both in this post as well as the KVK's. :love::love: I only wish to high heaven that I'd not listened to others back in the day and had bought up all the 57's I could get my hands on! :speechless::banger:

But I'm certainly glad to see so much of it being shown here. Sure do hope some references start coming out on these 57's... it's high time. :rolleyes:

Anyhow just wanted to say thanks for the great show! Keep em coming! :jumping::cheers:

Dan