News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

57 Versions of Luftwaffe Recon Clasp & Para Badge

Hi David ,

Boy you are a busy boy aren't you !!

The Recce clasp is a nice mid issue S & L with their circle maker mark on the back

The lufty para badge is a nice mid issue piece nice colouring and not to garish like the later pieces with the nice hollow rivets not the big ugly dome one,s like the last issue horrors have .

Thanks again for showing , and leave some for the rest of us !!! ;)

Hello Grant

Thanks for the comments. I find these things are like buses; you wait ages for one and then three turn up at once !! Just for change though, a few early / mid decent quality items have turned up and while I have a few pennies that I can spend. What I want to find now is a really early, quality Luftwaffe pilots badge.

Hi Dave ,

I know what you mean ! :love:

I got a reply to one of my wants ad,s a few days ago saying that they have a 1957 pilots and pilots/observer badges that their dad picked up from a German airforce base in the 60,s . :love:

I,m just waiting for them to get back to me ! :unsure:

i don't have a pilots badge but i have a mid version pilot / observer badge which will have to fill the gap till i hunt an early bird down , they are getting tougher to find .

I once saw an early 1957 pilots badge at a show about 2 years ago showing signs of wear and they wanted ?100 for it !!! :speechless1: