News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Wanted- 1887 City of London Police Jubilee medal

As part of my collecting police medals, I am keen to acquire an 1887 City of London Police Jubilee medal (with or without the 1897 bar). If anyone has one for sale, or can recommend likely sources (eg other collectors, or dealers etc) I would be most grateful!

Please contact me via the group or at email dpk@iinet.net.au)

• 4 months later...
    • 6 months later...
    • 3 years later...
    On 10/11/2018 at 09:42, dpk said:

As part of my collecting police medals, I am keen to acquire an 1887 City of London Police Jubilee medal (with or without the 1897 bar). If anyone has one for sale, or can recommend likely sources (eg other collectors, or dealers etc) I would be most grateful!

Please contact me via the group or at email dpk@iinet.net.au)

Thought this book might be of interest?

144916EF-1076-4E74-B5F5-FC106B884B31.jpeg

Hi Gordon,

Many thanks- I have this great book. Very good roll of all medals awarded. The author Simon Eyre is a most knowledgeable collector, and a nice fellow also. Highly recommend this book to CofL collectors, also Jim Kemp's book 'The Metropolitan Police- The Men and their Medals' which covers the Met medal rolls for the 1887 to 1911 Jubilee and Coronation medals of those years.