Kriegsmarine Admiral

Kriegsmarine Admirals ID thread and photo Database

I want to start this thread to help anyone with identifying Kriegsmarine Admirals from photos.

If you need help with unknown Admirals please post them here.

I am starting this thread in hope that members of the forum will share with us their photos of Kriegsmarine Admirals.

You can also post any photos of Kriegsmarine Admirals you have, that show already identified Admirals.

I also have a number of photos with unknown Admirals I need help with (I will be posting them here), so if you have any idea who they might be please share your thoughts.

Thank you

Unknown #3

Does anyone recognize this Konteradmiral? Or the place where the photos were taken?
The officer far left on the 3rd photo is Kapitän zur See (Ing.) Ernst Dorn, Kommandeur Kriegsschiffbaulehrabteilung für Unterseeboote Nord (6. Kriegsschiffbaulehrabteilung) (he can also be seen on the last photo, in the center).

Thanks

Unknown47.png

Unknown47a.png

Unknown47b.jpg

Unknown47c.jpg

Unknown @4

Does anyone recognize this admiral? His exact rank is unknown (most probably Konteradmiral or perhaps Vizeadmiral). The photo was taken in Oslo, Norway. I can't identify him. If anyone has any ideas please help.

who1.png