News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

New Police LSGC Medal (National Crime Agency)

• 2 weeks later...
    2 hours ago, Craig said:

Its only been going for 6 years. Hardly long service. If they are counting their job service, give them the job medal. 

Agreed, I'm not entirely sure how that works if I'm honest. 

This chap for example............

http://huddlehub.co.uk/articles/0717/former-intelligence-operations-director-of-national-crime-agency-joins-cumbria-police.html

ACC (1).jpg

From wikipedia:

The medal is awarded for twenty aggregate years of service and good conduct in the National Crime Agency, including previous service in HM Revenue and Customsand the NCA's precursor agencies, the Serious Organised Crime AgencyNational Criminal Intelligence Service and National Crime Squad.[3]

Cheers

Edited by SemperParatus

8 hours ago, bigjarofwasps said:

PCSO’s as well, perhaps? 

They had better hurry up. PCSO's are on the way out. Norfolk Constabulary have scrapped their entire compliment. The CC stated that when they were introduced, they were a good financial option. However, over the years their salary has increased to the extent that they are now not much cheaper than a recruit Constable. As a result of the cash saved he has been able to recruit 80 probationers. I visited London recently and was amazed to see PCSO's walking around in threes, and on one occasion there were four of them chatting on the corner of a street! The Met. obviously have far too many, with not a lot to do.

Dave.      

Edited by Dave Wilkinson

23 minutes ago, Dave Wilkinson said:

They had better hurry up. PCSO's are on the way out. Norfolk Constabulary have scrapped their entire compliment. The CC stated that when they were introduced, they were a good financial option. However, over the years their salary has increased to the extent that they are now not much cheaper than a recruit Constable. As a result of the cash saved he has been able to recruit 80 probationers. I visited London recently and was amazed to see PCSO's walking around in threes, and on one occasion there were four of them chatting on the corner of a street! The Met. obviously have far too many, with not a lot to do.

Dave.      

Believe the Welsh Government funding ends for them soon as well.... let’s not start minting any PCSO LGGC’s just yet.

• 7 months later...
    • 3 years later...