News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Buttons in general

Due to the moving and all what goes with it, I didn't managed to spend much attention to my button collection, for a few years.
    Still a lot of things to do over here, but lets say we are settled for the best.
    Weather being bad over here for the last weeks, I managed to restart doing my buttons.
    The collection is stored in old printing furniture (second pic), with 12 draws each, witch I adapted in order to present greatest part of my buttons.
    I am no there yet, but quiet good to show you how it stands.
    The two rows on the left are my international buttons, holding military and civilian buttons from the whole world.
    Except for the British and French witch can be seen in the two central rows.
    And the Belgian witch are showed in the last two rows on the right.

My British military buttons are numbered according to numbers used by H Ripley used in his book (pic 3).

I posted it here because of the mix of nationality's, and the mix of civilian and military buttons.

rimg5810.jpg
    rimg5811.jpg
    rimg5812.jpg