News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

I have tried to contact  Michael Autengruber [including email to michael.autengruber@orden-der-welt.de and telephone 49 (0) 75 31 28 29 059] for the past 3 weeks without success.     :Has anyone different contact points?  Or if Michael reads this, please send me a PM.  Thanks to all!  

I'll call him. He always has a lot to do and is often unable to reply to emails. 
    Either call and talk to the mailbox or mail. The mail addresses are still all right.

many Greetings
    Walter

Hello fellows,

it seems that there are some problems to get into contact with me. Walter informed me about that topic here.

As a matter of fact, some time ago I had huge problems with my email entries, but all this Problems according to my knowledge, had been claryfied. I only from time to time receive an Information, that for some reasons, an email couldn't be passed, but never with the infornation of the sender's address. But I receive every day numerous emails and I also answer them daily!

Now for everyone my numerous contact Information as follows;

michael.autengruber@t-online.de

michael.autengruber@autengruber.de

michael.autengruber@kuenker.de

michael.autengruber@orden-der-welt.de

experte@autengruber.de

if all this doesn't work, use Service@kuenker.de with the indication "attn. Michael Autengruber"

Important: I do not use facebook, what's up and other such media, as I just do not have the time to follow them! For the same reason  I do not continually follow all the phaleristic and other forums.

Phones: +49 (0) 7531 28 29 059 (with answering machine and recorder for a message!)

+49 (0) 7531 28 44 46 (with answering machine and recorder for a message!)

+49 (0) 151 15 06 18 41 (mobile)

and if all this doesn't work for what reason ever, there is the postal address;

Michael Autengruber - Schulthaissstrasse 10 - 78462 Konstanz / Germany

I hope that at least one of these measures enables every one around the world to get in contact with me, who wants to do so!

Beste regards

Michael Autengruber