News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

help to id 40 жцл badge

• 2 weeks later...
    • 1 month later...

thank you, but please tell me why you tell me about ebay? it is forbidden to sell my item or to learn about badges? this is a forum to share knowledge? why you  hint of sarcasm?

sorry but i want to know.

best regards

sorin

Dear Sorin, I don't think any harm was meant by the reply, I'm guessing it was suggesting you may have wanted it translated so that you could list it on eBay for sale.

Humour from different Countries can be misinterpreted especially when you're not talking to each other face to face where you could quickly explain what was meant.

Yours sincerely

Andy.

:) ok, i understand, but, I didn't want to upset anyone, and I am a collector of Romanian military insignia and I honestly did not understand if I did any harm. If I can help you with information related to badges in Romania I will do it with the greatest pleasure. if you collect and want this badge i will send you like a gift for free.

best regards

Sorin

Dear Sorin

That is a very kind offer, Thank you but I am okay.

You have not upset anyone, it is a sense of humour that got lost in translation, I am more than guilty of that, it would have been a comment I would have made too.

To be fair, your English is far better than my Romanian (which is non existent).

Andy. 

• 8 months later...
    On 04/08/2019 at 22:48, dodyory said:

:) ok, i understand, but, I didn't want to upset anyone, and I am a collector of Romanian military insignia and I honestly did not understand if I did any harm. If I can help you with information related to badges in Romania I will do it with the greatest pleasure. if you collect and want this badge i will send you like a gift for free.

best regards

Sorin

Hi Sorin - do you know if it is possible to have an early numbered Romanian Hero of Labor gold star researched in the archives?