News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Photos of soldiers of the 7th SS Prinz Eugen

Does anybody have photos of soldiers of the 7th SS Volunteer Mountain Division Prinz Eugen which would like to share in this thread? I'm especially interested in portraits if possible.  

I would greatly appreciate the photos and thanks in advance!

I will share some of the photos I've found online. They're mostly from the site Bandenkampf in Jugoslawien 1941-1945 and there's photos which I don't remember where I've found them.

First photo shows a portrait of an unknown soldier. It's so far my favorite since the collar tab is very detailed on the photo and because of the photo's rough condition.

Portret-1.thumb.jpg.dfc51da0d23e9d88cb1093dcfd66bb99.jpg

SS-Obersturmbannführer Bernhard Dietsche. He's wearing an EK 1st class and I think Infantry Assault Badge on his left breast pocket. On his right breast pocket, he's wearing an Order of the Crown of King Zvonimir 2nd class with Oak Leaves if I'm not mistaken.

96867521_SS-ObersturmbannfhrerBernhardDietsche.jpg.b6304e0ef7637295de22e8d8973ea3df.jpg

5 hours ago, hucks216 said:

Some interesting photos showing the PE rune. I have a Soldbuch to a Prinz Eugen Knights Cross & DKiG winner but unfortunately it doesn't have his photo in it.

Very nice! Too bad it doesn't include the photo of it's owner. Could you post the Soldbuch here? I know I've created this thread for photos but I'm sure it would fit nicely with the rest of the posts.