joaobr

HELP!!! MEDAL CERTIFICADE: FELDZEUKOMMANDO XIII

image.png.9946dff5458ac7d03efd4eb28248cf07.pngHello, I have this document from the East Medal and I am curious about the  FELDZEUKOMMANDO XIII . But I could not find information on. Can someone ?help??/ me?

Can you provide a much bigger image of the citation please.

Posted (edited)

Thank you. There is very little information available about these units which are ordnance depots. Feldzeugommando XIII was based in Nürnberg and from September 1943 to October 1944 it was commanded by Gottfried Riemhofer. The lack of a stamp from a static unit is strange and I can not compare the signature with anything as I don't have another example so I can't be 100% certain that this is a genuine example.

Edited by hucks216

Thank you very much for the information hucks!!! This is a document from a lot of a soldier. I have another document, I'll send you a photo if you want to take a look.

WhatsApp Image 2019-07-10 at 11.35.23.jpeg

In that case, all good. And the KvK citation confirms that the unit was based in Nürnberg.

15 hours ago, joaobr said:

This is a document from a lot of a soldier.

Could you possibly post some photos of the lot? I'm sure a lot of us would like to see it.

21 hours ago, BalkanCollector said:

Could you possibly post some photos of the lot? I'm sure a lot of us would like to see it.

Of course, there is:2129554617_WhatsAppImage2019-07-12at01_15_58.thumb.jpeg.899925076a41bee1b9d40a3d211d52ec.jpeg

hello again mates, what do you guys think of these documents that I found?

gs5.PNG

gs3.PNG

gs4.PNG

Supposedly they are Argentine documents mentioning the Graf spee

It is hard to say. There have been a lot of these various papers on the market that are described as coming from the archive relating to the Graf Spee and I think the jury is out on whether they are original, fakes or copies of originals.