News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Gieves Limited/Gieves & Hawkes

Hello all!

Great to join a new forum! As my username states, I am a bit of fan of Gieves Limited or Gieves & Hawkes. I own a couple of suits (high quality and brilliantly tailored) and recently, taken a bit of interest towards the military garment spectrum made by Gieves. (More towards the peaked caps and also tailored blazers with military accoutrements) I know Gieves is well known for serving the Royal Navy and of course the RAF and Army during up to the Second World War and continues to be the military tailors for the Royal Navy to this very day.

Would love to see the forum members here have made by Gieves! Please share your Gieves military related collectibles.

P.S. I am attaching a Gieves Royal Navy Pricelist which I got through the gentlemen at the Gieves Military branch. Quite an interesting read!

GHM_NAVAL PRICELIST (1).PDF