News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

I'm new to medal collecting and have no knowledge of badges etc so can't help you confirm what it is but some of the experts should be able to help you.

Looking at the crude workmanship and patina  I would agree on your age estimate but as I said I'm not an expert so I'll be gladly corrected if I'm wrong.

Afternoon Mike

Thank you for the response. Just to get the terms correct and please forgive me for something that might sound a bit silly to the more longer term collectors here.. By 'theater made' do you mean made in the field of operations locally or made for use in reenactments of the battle and as such is more of a replica? 

Chris

2 hours ago, Chrisvo said:

Afternoon Mike

Thank you for the response. Just to get the terms correct and please forgive me for something that might sound a bit silly to the more longer term collectors here.. By 'theater made' do you mean made in the field of operations locally or made for use in reenactments of the battle and as such is more of a replica? 

Chris

Hi Chris....

Yes made in the theater of operations.....

Mike

PS..... There are no silly questions just silly answers...