Hi! 

I am looking for photos of CP Wilhelm of Germany and Prussia in WW1 doe the purpose of hoping to find images of his Adjutant, Louis v. Müldner. I recently published an article on the v. Müldner family on the german Wikipedia 

https://de.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Müldner_von_Mülnheim_(Adelsgeschlecht)

Thanks for your help in advance!

I think this is Major Louis Alfred Carl Oscar Müldner von Mülnheim's medal bar. This image came from a thread here I believe.

Major Louis Alfred Carl Oscar Müldner von Mülnheim.jpg

I used this picture in an article about the exile awards of the Hausorden von Hohenzollern. As I remember, Daniel supposed, it could be Louis Müldner von Mülnheim. Indeed Müldner got an wartime knight with swords and is on my Hausorden exile list for an Komturkreuz. Unfortunately I do not remember, where the picture came from, possibly from Daniel.

HOH komtur X am Ring.jpg

Hi Komtur,

I actually think that is Müldner behind this guy’s left shoulder. Perhaps Freiherr von Sell.

Regards

Glenn

David,

here are a couple I have including a post war image.

Regards

Glenn

Müldner von Mülnheim.jpg

Müldner von Mülnheim Louis.JPG

On 14/01/2020 at 22:02, P.F. said:

I think this is Major Louis Alfred Carl Oscar Müldner von Mülnheim's medal bar. This image came from a thread here I believe.

Major Louis Alfred Carl Oscar Müldner von Mülnheim.jpg

I saw this one before. Its not his. He did  not get a chilean award as dat as I know. Also his known prewar medals  are not in it.

On 14/01/2020 at 22:55, Glenn J said:

Hi Komtur,

I actually think that is Müldner behind this guy’s left shoulder. Perhaps Freiherr von Sell.

Regards

Glenn

I totally agree with Glenn. The man we see en face in the photo is not him. 

On 15/01/2020 at 07:47, Glenn J said:

David,

here are a couple I have including a post war image.

Regards

Glenn

Müldner von Mülnheim.jpg

Müldner von Mülnheim Louis.JPG

Great photos Glenn! Could I use the bottom one to illustrate the Wikipedia article on Louis?

On 15/01/2020 at 07:57, Chris Boonzaier said:

There are a number here...

Thanks Chris! The guy with the white moustache who is in some of these photos to the CP left might be a previous Adjutant. I do recognize Louis in another photo, his nose/moustache combination is hard to miss imho . The guy in the 3rd photo from the bottom is not the CP but the CP of Bulgaria, future Boris III. if I am not mistaking.

Edited by David M

Hi David,

Please do.

Regards

Glenn

Hi,

not sure if of interest and if Müldner is on them. But I do recognize the crownprince 😉

GreyC

722455508_xxKronprinzmitStabAufnahmeWocheSeptember1915Kopie.thumb.jpg.3543427c4f66508c4691f76ce13a4891.jpg2022447430_xxKronprinzProtosWagenfuhrerNPG.thumb.jpg.a12b8d64510b72262200e71fb2ea14fb.jpg