I noticed in the current issue of the JOMSA that long time dealer Tim Eriksen passed away recently in California.  Tim had been in poor health in recent years but seemed to always make it to the shows.  For those of us who knew him, Tim was always a great guy to talk to and was very generous with his extensive knowledge of Orders & Medals.  He was always one of the guys whose opinion I respected the most.  He will be missed personally and in the hobby community.  Please keep his wife and family in your thoughts.

Wow. That is really sad to hear. Tim was as you said a great guy and one of my top mentors in the field. RIP.

My condolences to Tim Eriksen's family.

The first time we meet at a military show when he overheard my conversation with a dealer.  I was just budding my knowledge in the Orders and was looking to fill the missing award on a medal bar.  When the dealer couldn't help me, Tim jumped into action and ascertained the correct Saxon Civil Merit Cross.  After exchanging information and payment, Tim located and sent me the Cross.  Friendly, professional and above all, helpful. 

I'm sad that I will have no chance to see him again.

So sorry to hear. Tim was a good guy.