News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

POLISH MEDAL MILITARI VIRTUTI

Hello GMIC members,

Got this Polish Militari Virtuti medal (bronze class) in my collection. Currently I am looking for a original ribbon. If somebody has a spare original ribbon, please let me know. 
    I am also looking for the MV medal in bronze but with the Soviet flag in the background (See example pic).

Best regards,
    SovPha

IMG_5300.jpg

IMG_5301.jpg

Example pic
    Soviet MV example.png

Edited by SovPha

• 2 weeks later...
    • 3 weeks later...

this is not a Virtuti Military medal
    only a medal Deserved in the Field of Glory, that's the correct name. Ribbons are available on Polish auction sites like Allegro.pl

Regards

Prem

• 11 months later...
    On 01.03.2020 at 17:19, SovPha said:

Привет участникам GMIC!

Получил эту медаль Polish Militari Virtuti (бронзовый класс) в мою коллекцию. Сейчас ищу оригинальную ленту. Если у кого-то есть запасная оригинальная лента, дайте мне знать. 
    Я также ищу бронзовую медаль MV, но с советским флагом на заднем плане (см. Пример на картинке).

С уважением,
    СовФа

IMG_5300.jpg

IMG_5301.jpg

Пример картинки

This is a medal of post-war production and presentation, 1946-1951, the company of engineer Dobrovolsky "Caritas", circulation of at least 30,000. Silver medals from "Caritas" are more rare (20 000), but especially valuable are medals of this type of Soviet manufacture, which are minted:
    - 3328 silver and 2 semi-finished products;
    - 8613 bronze and 50 semi-finished products. They differ from "Caritas" in the pattern of an eagle and sections of twigs on the obverse.

Краснокамск.jpg