News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Royal Spanish Tribute Medal doubt

1812 Overture

Dear collector, this is the first time I have posted a question in this area. I went through some old posts and found that the winner of the Maria Teresa medal also received the Royal Spanish Tribute Medal, which I think is very beautiful! Does anyone know what is the criteria for obtaining this medal?If anyone knows why this person got it, so much the better. Thank you

post-7824-0-16750700-1419848482.thumb.jpg.b3828d28621a1f96f7b2592ec012cef5.jpg1440485956_QQ20200317170136.png.81f6dc0850a21eba1eef70d033703c25.png395413183_QQ20200317170205.png.1486ba7b6308c9076bc5de8da96fc4d6.png

This is the "Medalla del Homenaje de los Ayuntamientos a SSMM"

https://coleccionesmilitares.com/medallas/texto/odm1931.htm

To commemorate the act of homage that Spain, through its Town Halls, made to the queen and to me [The King] on January 23 [1923], a Medal called tribute is created.
    The Medal will be of bronze, of a single class and adjusted to the model coined by the National Mint , always being used with a pin and ribbon in national colors.
    All the mayors, secretaries, councilors and deputies of the municipalities and deputations who sent commissions to Madrid or took part in the provincial festivals, the Somatenes who consider themselves adhered to the act, the officials or agents of authority that directly or indirectly took part in it, the chiefs, officers and troops that formed or were of some service on the days of the tribute and the citizens who in this way want to express their adherence, in a reliable way to the tribute.

18 hours ago, Antonio Prieto said:

This is the "Medalla del Homenaje de los Ayuntamientos a SSMM"

https://coleccionesmilitares.com/medallas/texto/odm1931.htm

To commemorate the act of homage that Spain, through its Town Halls, made to the queen and to me [The King] on January 23 [1923], a Medal called tribute is created.
    The Medal will be of bronze, of a single class and adjusted to the model coined by the National Mint , always being used with a pin and ribbon in national colors.
    All the mayors, secretaries, councilors and deputies of the municipalities and deputations who sent commissions to Madrid or took part in the provincial festivals, the Somatenes who consider themselves adhered to the act, the officials or agents of authority that directly or indirectly took part in it, the chiefs, officers and troops that formed or were of some service on the days of the tribute and the citizens who in this way want to express their adherence, in a reliable way to the tribute.

In fact, I also thought that you could answer my question, and it came true! I would also like to ask you another question. Is there a difference between the versions of the Spanish naval military orders? Do you have a website or picture to recommend? Thank you