News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Image request / article on the Schaumburg-Lippe Kreuz für Treue Dienste

Hello Guys,

As the topic says, I'm writing an article on the Schaumburg-Lippe Kreuz für Treue Dienste. Not a bad way to keep myself busy while this Corona mess in ongoing.. ? The text is pretty much done and all I need now are some images on the 1870 and 1914 crosses, singles and in medal-bars, minis (I've already got some nice ribbonbar photos from Daniel) and of people wearing them. For printing quality, 300 DPI resolution is the minimum.

Seeing how rare the 1870 crosses are, any photos or even a nudge toward some photos would be greatly appreciated!

Any photos you share with me for the article you will naturally be credited and you will get an electronic copy of the article once it's published. The venue is not yet certain, it will be either be the "Finnish Soldier" magazine (there's a tenuous link to Finland via the Ostsee-division) or the Journal of the Finnish Numismatic Association.

Thanks in advance! :)

• 3 months later...
    • 2 weeks later...
    On 11/07/2020 at 11:22, David M said:

Nice! Congratulations ? I am sure it was quite some work

Thanks! Aye, but it was a pleasure. Especially working with many fine people to get it right. :thumbup:

On 14/07/2020 at 08:34, 1812 Overture said:

1339138638_psb(6).jpg.9039d5b4dd0e72b0feab47499620d089.jpg.b8beaf57cbab00d0ea92ec7ffbe42073.jpg

Oh! I'm sorry, I didn't look at the title carefully. . I sent the wrong picture. Please forgive me

No worries mate.