News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Great Celluloid Award Bar

Hello, everybody!

I was able to save this bar. The person who sold me the bar was the same person who melted the Lenin, Red Banner, Medal "For Distinction in Guarding...", and the Medal "For Battle Merit". I felt a huge pain in my chest after knowing what happened to the awards. Currently, I am trying to find out who the owner is. This is how greed is destroying history. 

1. Order of Lenin,
    2. Order of the Red Banner
    3. Medal "For Battle Merit"
    4. Medal "For Distinction in Guarding the State Border of the USSR"
    5. Medal "For the Victory over Germany in the Great Patriotic War 1941–1945"
    6. Medal "For the Victory over Japan"
    7. Jubilee Medal "30 Years of the Soviet Army and Navy"
    8. Jubilee Medal "40 Years of the Armed Forces of the USSR"

IMG_6452.thumb.jpg.7d31725a47ed19ee041e0c9da0283393.jpg

IMG_6453.thumb.jpg.32b3c0adca19490774f4e23a107d70b4.jpg

Edited by SovPha

1 hour ago, SovPha said:

I felt a huge pain in my chest after knowing what happened to the awards.

I've felt such pain a number of times. I met a guy last summer who wanted to buy some silver medals/orders from me. After talking for some time he said that he likes buying silver stuff because he melts it to turn the profit. I just said goodbye and walked away after hearing that.

Nice looking bar by the way!

3 minutes ago, BalkanCollector said:

I've felt such pain a number of times. I met a guy last summer who wanted to buy some silver medals/orders from me. After talking for some time he said that he likes buying silver stuff because he melts it to turn the profit. I just said goodbye and walked away after hearing that.

I wouldn't know what to say when someone would tell to my face that they like destroying history to make a profit. 

I would really have to control myself not to punch someone like that :(

2 hours ago, BalkanCollector said:

I really don't understand this kind of people. Thank you very much.

2 hours ago, OvBacon said:

I wouldn't know what to say when someone would tell to my face that they like destroying history to make a profit. 

I would really have to control myself not to punch someone like that :(

I agree with you.