Jump to content

Great Celluloid Award Bar


Recommended Posts

Hello, everybody!

I was able to save this bar. The person who sold me the bar was the same person who melted the Lenin, Red Banner, Medal "For Distinction in Guarding...", and the Medal "For Battle Merit". I felt a huge pain in my chest after knowing what happened to the awards. Currently, I am trying to find out who the owner is. This is how greed is destroying history. 

1. Order of Lenin,
2. Order of the Red Banner
3. Medal "For Battle Merit"
4. Medal "For Distinction in Guarding the State Border of the USSR"
5. Medal "For the Victory over Germany in the Great Patriotic War 1941–1945"
6. Medal "For the Victory over Japan"
7. Jubilee Medal "30 Years of the Soviet Army and Navy"
8. Jubilee Medal "40 Years of the Armed Forces of the USSR"

IMG_6452.thumb.jpg.7d31725a47ed19ee041e0c9da0283393.jpg

IMG_6453.thumb.jpg.32b3c0adca19490774f4e23a107d70b4.jpg

Edited by SovPha
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, SovPha said:

I felt a huge pain in my chest after knowing what happened to the awards.

I've felt such pain a number of times. I met a guy last summer who wanted to buy some silver medals/orders from me. After talking for some time he said that he likes buying silver stuff because he melts it to turn the profit. I just said goodbye and walked away after hearing that.

Nice looking bar by the way!

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, BalkanCollector said:

I've felt such pain a number of times. I met a guy last summer who wanted to buy some silver medals/orders from me. After talking for some time he said that he likes buying silver stuff because he melts it to turn the profit. I just said goodbye and walked away after hearing that.

Nice looking bar by the way!

 

I wouldn't know what to say when someone would tell to my face that they like destroying history to make a profit. 

I would really have to control myself not to punch someone like that :(

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, BalkanCollector said:

I've felt such pain a number of times. I met a guy last summer who wanted to buy some silver medals/orders from me. After talking for some time he said that he likes buying silver stuff because he melts it to turn the profit. I just said goodbye and walked away after hearing that.

Nice looking bar by the way!

 

I really don't understand this kind of people. Thank you very much.

2 hours ago, OvBacon said:

I wouldn't know what to say when someone would tell to my face that they like destroying history to make a profit. 

I would really have to control myself not to punch someone like that :(

 

I agree with you. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...