News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

A hard days night? What do you notice?

• 6 months later...

funny thing! Well I do have some old cdv's where veterans and soldiers wear their medalbars. Sometime the medals are sorted in a wrong way or the backside is shown to the front. Why ever that happend, but the crown downwards is more a political statement ? (no just kidding) I bet that this poor NCO was mad as hell, when he spotted his error on the photo! Thanks for showing it to us.

1 hour ago, BlackcowboyBS said:

funny thing! Well I do have some old cdv's where veterans and soldiers wear their medalbars. Sometime the medals are sorted in a wrong way or the backside is shown to the front. Why ever that happend, but the crown downwards is more a political statement ? (no just kidding) I bet that this poor NCO was mad as hell, when he spotted his error on the photo! Thanks for showing it to us.

Aye... thats the thing... ok in real life, you can change it around.... but once it is on a photo...

I once saw a General walking with the zipper on his trousers open.... as far as I know, noone said anything... I guess no one wanted to be the one walking up to him and saying "Mon General, if you do not close the cage door the little birdie will fly away!"