News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Some place in Bavaria around 1930 ,but before 1933 ,a Reichswehr General is visible at the right, . the cigars heads ,and the pickelhaubes of young people ,lets think in a traditions feast , visible are too some Stahlhelme , and of course the Bavarian General . and the two mature officers , one of Infantry the other apparently of  the Seebataillon . apart i want to add a observation . Once ago in the time a friend leased me a Catalogue of Juncker the well known manufacturer of helmets of the year 1931 , surprisingly apart of pickelhaubes for the Swedish and Chilean Armies ,juncker offers almost every type of Imperial helmets . well ,Its clear that many continued using in diverse oportunities the old uniforms among the years comprised between 1919 and 1934

25 minutes ago, Mike McLellan said:

Reminds me of the “Sgt. Pepper” album cover. Lots to look at. 

Yeah, and the guy front left is a human non sequitur ! ?

3 hours ago, Glenn J said:

The general at the centre is Generalleutnant a.D. Ferdinand Müller. The general in Reichsheer uniform could well be Alfons Ritter von Bram.

Regards

Glenn

Hi Glenn,

thanks!

All th ebest

Chris

• 1 year later...