News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

DENMARK MEDAL FOR THE 80th BIRTHDAY OF QUEEN MARGRETH II 2020

Hello Gentlemen,

In these incertain time, the Kingdom of Denmark choose to maintain, the Tradition.

To commemorate the 80th Birthday of Queen Margreth II, a silver medal was issued, on 16 April 2020.

I have not seen this medal, and maybe will never have the occasion. But in the Kingdom of Denmark, one thing is sure, the quality of this medal is stunning (as ever).

I would be happy to know how many such a medal have been awarded, as the Birthday of the Queen was celebrated, with a very small number of guest attended (likely only her 2 Son's Prince Hendrik with Princess Mary & Prince Joachim). I read the message of wishes sent by all the royalty of Europe, that were suppose to attend, but due to coronavirus, they all send their wishes by Letters, or by Zoom.

Long Lives the Queen.

Regards to all.

Emmanuel

Denmark Queen Margareth II 80th Birthday Medal 2020 obverse.jpg

Denmark Queen Margareth II 80th Birthday Medal 2020 reverse.jpg

Denmark Queen Margareth II 80th Birthday 2020 Medal reverse with Case of Issue.jpg