News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

2 hours ago, GdC26 said:

Those are nice pics, Chris. What is it, an exhibition, an album, what?

Hi, they are from 2 photoalbums, I think taken by the Korps Photographer and the members of the Korps could order Photos... Many are of things that do not really interest us nowdays, but they cover Tirol, Serbia and the first couple of months in France 1916

43 minutes ago, GdC26 said:

Very nice.

If only the dude had known that "Falling down Serbian House " ... "Old peasant woman" ... "Road near Rheims" do not ad value to an album in 2020 he would have condentrated nore on military themes

2 hours ago, Dave Danner said:

I once knew a US Army combat photographer who served in Vietnam. He had hundreds of 8x10 glossies he had taken there. About 90% of them were of scenes of peasant life and of peasant women, albeit younger peasant women.

Unfortunately this guy had a thing for toothless old women, all peasant, but none pleasant.. ?