News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Luftschtuz "Gladiator" helmet

Hello Linasl,

the resolution of the photos is not too good - I can't say whether the shell was repainted. The shell itself looks original (you could do a research on the RL number (which I can't read either) to find out which firm made the helmet. The next problem I have are the rivets - they look shiny in the pics (what they shouldn't be). So it could be that an original shell was repainted and refurbished with a new interior but without better photos I can't tell.

There are many originals here:  http://www.warrelics.eu/google.php?cx=partner-pub-8434277705306939%3Amw1zup-hyt0&cof=FORID%3A9&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=gladiator+helmet&sa.x=0&sa.y=0&siteurl=www.warrelics.eu%2Fforum%2Fcloth-headgear%2F&ref=www.warrelics.eu%2Fforum%2F%3Fs%3Db8d48a80dc11e029d8573104fd371a7a&ss=2845j616817j16