News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

69 CAL. REPRODUCTION CHARLEVILLE FLINT LOCK PISTOL.

toot

• 2 weeks later...
    • 2 years later...

Do any of you actually have one of their products?  I have written them twice asking where this replicas are made to no avail.  Do any of you know who builds these pieces?  I am interested in a English Sea Service flintlock.  The photos look great but I am been unable to look at any of their products.

• 4 weeks later...

Jeff

If you mean the Military Heritage pistols, they are made in Pakistan but were originally commissioned several decades ago by someone I know personally, who used to be involved with the company, and who sent back a number of the early prototypes until he got a product which was historically accurate and decent quality.   

My friend is no longer associated with that company but does sell sea service pistols at his new business:

Search Results -> sea service pistol : Historical Twist Store, Museum Quality

I am confident that the same quality holds true.  I haven't done a price comparison.  Hope this helps. 

Peter 

And, BTW, 'museum quality' is not an idle boast.  If you have seen a napoleonic uniform on display in a museum in Europe, UK or North America, there is a good chance that it is Peter Twist's work.

Edited by peter monahan