News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Old Spanish? Side Bag

Linasl

Hello.  I am a collector and an eBay Seller.  I just bought a side bag I believe is Spanish.  Can you please take a look at the photos and help me identify it?

Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks.  Linas

powder2.jpg

powder3.jpg

powder4.jpg

powder5.jpg

powder6.jpg

powder7.jpg

powder8.jpg

Yes. From Spain.

It is the (BANDOLERA) "golden shoulder strap" approved in the uniformity regulation of 1943
    It is placed from the left shoulder to the right side.
    Gold gallon five centimeters wide, forming the embroidery with alternating castles and lions. The gallon is lined with red cloth, placed in such a way that it does not exceed the width of that one.
    On the chevron, sliding and to fix it in the center of the chest, an elliptical plate of fire-gilded brass is placed. The dimensions of the axes of the same are eight and five and a half centimeters, respectively. It has in its center and with its enamel colors, the emblem of the Army.
    The buckle, pin and corner pieces are made of gold metal. Finish the chevron at its two ends in two hooks to hold the holster (CARTUCHERA). This, built in black patent leather, with gold metal chape, is lined with a scarlet chamois and has the Army emblem in the center of the lid.

008.thumb.jpg.8407ee531bb1f4333908eaddddf92baf.jpg

Edited by Antonio Prieto