Another "Good or Crap" question

As these are unknown to me I'd be happy to understand if this is pure crap or rare excellent items?

Regards, Lars

k1.jpg.69b687e9538e87ec76852a39fbe29d30.jpg

k2.jpg.99c1df677611e48c11712332d4a7bd06.jpg

And this one as well (they shouldn't belong together)

k3.jpg.fb75b63b70d645d282054bad2ecfa59e.jpg

k4.jpg.dc5140593ac902cd592e50c3caaf0cee.jpg:

19 hours ago, JapanX said:

Good to hear Lars.

Regards,

Nick

Dear Mr. X of Japan, I would like to ask you another topic about the order of St. Stanislav. I saw a breast star with a space between the letters D and O, and other milk stars with a space between O and I. I want to know if this is caused by craftsmanship?Or is it because it was damaged? The seller said this order was made by Edward's factory

:thumbup:

果然是战斗民族

On 07/09/2020 at 12:41, larsb001 said:

Nick, thanks for your comment, basically as I assumed.

1812, they are mine, but not a major financial loss, they came to me with some other items.

/Lars

Dear Mr. Denmark, I also want to ask a question that has troubled me for a long time. There are no elephants in Denmark, and no blacks (Moors). Why did Denmark set it as the most advanced order?

15 hours ago, 1812 Overture said:

:thumbup:

果然是战斗民族

Dear Mr. Denmark, I also want to ask a question that has troubled me for a long time. There are no elephants in Denmark, and no blacks (Moors). Why did Denmark set it as the most advanced order?

Hello!

I believe the symbol of the elephant in Denmark comes from the old danish colonies in India. I guess elephants was very exotic in northern Europe in the 1500s. 

Hello 1812.

During more than 500 years the Order of the Elephant have been awarded appr. 800 times. The Elephant have changed during that period from an Elephant in Gold without the tower and morian to the type you'll find today. The original statutes have been lost so we don't know exactly why the Elephant were chosen, but it is generally accepted that the Elephant were a symbol of strength and wisdom. I hope this helps.

/Lars

10 hours ago, larsb001 said:

Hello 1812.

During more than 500 years the Order of the Elephant have been awarded appr. 800 times. The Elephant have changed during that period from an Elephant in Gold without the tower and morian to the type you'll find today. The original statutes have been lost so we don't know exactly why the Elephant were chosen, but it is generally accepted that the Elephant were a symbol of strength and wisdom. I hope this helps.

/Lars

Is the sitting black man at the top of the elephant a symbol of strength and wisdom?