Let's put it this way:  he's definitely not somebody I would expect to see on a propaganda poster personifying the Master Race.

Edited by Simius Rex

Gentlemen,

GMIC was formed as we were sick and tired of back biting and moaning and the general unpleasantness of the other military forums on the internet. We have made it clear from day one that we do not tolerate political posts. You may find your opinions hilarious and can’t understand why you are being censored. It’s simple. We have rules. If you don’t want to follow them or you can’t be bothered with them then the solution is easy. Leave GMIC and join another forum where they are tolerant of juvenile behaviour. And please don’t take this post as a justification to enter in a long conversation concerning your rights to bitch and moan as long as you want. As I’ve already stated the solution is simple. If you want to carry on posting silly photos leave.

I fail to understand why the previous contributor presumes to address forum-members in such a condescending and insolent tone.  I've heard roughnecks speaking with greater civility than the member in the previous post.  It's ungentlemanly in a gentlemen's forum, in my opinion.

The members he labels as "Juveniles" are actually intelligent, educated adults who don't merit this kind of ill-tempered, disrespectful rebuke.     

In my opinion, the forumites who contributed here and who were humiliated are owed an apology.  In fact, I think the above harangue is directed at everybody in the forum, so I believe the entire forum is owed an apology.  There are equally effective ways to communicate information without verbally reaming people out. 

Edited by Simius Rex

Sorry to arrive late.

I think we can all agree politics has no place here... and I say that even with the politics I agree with.

Last thing we need a a pre election fratricide.

Lets get back to militaria.

The rules are quite clear politics have no place here. This includes political memes and photos. As proven time and time again, all it leads to is discord, arguments and problems.

• Nick locked this topic