News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Here are my new two bars, which I bought separately. One of them went back and forth across the Atlantic, but here they are - reunited after all :beer: :

Style of the bars says officer to me, also no WW1 long service medal for NCOs. From Lübeck, in any case, and later got the KVK2 for working in the Luftschutz.

File3902a.jpg

Edited by webr55

And apparently he couldn't make up his mind how to align the L?beck ribbon!

Well done for reuniting the two bars.

By coincidence I am just looking through some photos that came with a group of documents including a Milit?rpass, Soldbuch and award documents for the L?becker Hanseatenkreuz, EK2, Hindenburg cross and Kyffh?user medal to a man who served with IR 162 and IR 426. The photos suggest that your later bar has the L?beck cross ribbon correctly fitted.

Well done for reuniting the two bars.

By coincidence I am just looking through some photos that came with a group of documents including a Milit?rpass, Soldbuch and award documents for the L?becker Hanseatenkreuz, EK2, Hindenburg cross and Kyffh?user medal to a man who served with IR 162 and IR 426. The photos suggest that your later bar has the L?beck cross ribbon correctly fitted.

Yes, the second bar has got it right. And I also think mine came from IR162.

• 2 years later...