News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Gentlemen, 

After a rather long wait on DHL I finally received my late Christmas present. After reviewing several threads on the GMIC site i strongly believe this to be a Meybauer badge. I wold greatly appreciate any opinions on the badge and if i am correct on the identification. I've included the two posts that I've used for identification.

Thank you very much,

Chuck

Screwback Wound Badge OBV.jpg

Screwback Wound Badge REV.jpg

Screwback Wound Badge.JPG

Screwback Wound Badge Hardware.JPG

correct maker and excellent choice of wound badge, these are neat!

if i may, i'd like to suggest that a little strategic touch up with renaissance wax could be very helpful in controlling the rust. works great on iron crosses, too--a little goes a long way

All, 

This is only my fourth wound badge in my collection and am trying to focus on some of the more scares badges. I've also picked up a Zinc and 2 DRGM Badges. i would like to find a Deumer or schickle badge to next add to my collection.

Thank you for the comments

Chuck