News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Reserch photos of General Matzky, Queen Elizabeth and other personalities

Hello gentlemen,

I have some photos that I got on a batch of items from General Gerhard Matzky. I'm researching who the other people in the photos are.
    I will share the photos for you to see and, also, eventually if you can help me with the identification of other people in the photos if possible.
    I still have other photos and I'll post them later because I haven't taken pictures of them yet.
    In the first photo, we have General Matzky and the Queen of England celebrating his birthday. I don't know who the people next to Queen Elizabeth would be.
    In the second photo, as it is written log underneath it, we have Lord Mountbatten, an admiral who I do not know who is in the middle and General Matzky himself.

I appreciate your comments and hope you like the photos

WhatsApp Image 2021-03-24 at 12.37.22.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2021-03-24 at 12.37.22 (1).jpeg

Here are the other photos.
    In the first photo we have from left to right: General Clyde D. Eddleman, a man I did not identify and General Matzky.
    In the second photo, there are a series of German and English officers. In the left corner appears
    Adolf Heusinger and General Matzky. I don't know the officers on the left.
    The last photo depicts the staff of the German embassy in Tokyo. In the far right corner, you can see then Colonel Matzky and the spy Sorge

WhatsApp Image 2021-03-25 at 14.18.29.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2021-03-25 at 14.18.29 (1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2021-03-25 at 14.18.29 (2).jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
    On 24/03/2021 at 13:42, joaobr said:

Hello gentlemen,

I have some photos that I got on a batch of items from General Gerhard Matzky. I'm researching who the other people in the photos are.
    I will share the photos for you to see and, also, eventually if you can help me with the identification of other people in the photos if possible.
    I still have other photos and I'll post them later because I haven't taken pictures of them yet.
    In the first photo, we have General Matzky and the Queen of England celebrating his birthday. I don't know who the people next to Queen Elizabeth would be.
    In the second photo, as it is written log underneath it, we have Lord Mountbatten, an admiral who I do not know who is in the middle and General Matzky himself.

I appreciate your comments and hope you like the photos

WhatsApp Image 2021-03-24 at 12.37.22.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2021-03-24 at 12.37.22 (1).jpeg

This photo reads : Brit isches  Konigin Geburstag parade Munchen 1957 . that is British Queen Birthday parade ,Munich 1957.  That dont means  Elizabeth present in the photo. The official birthday of British Sovereigns took and takes place in London with the Monarch reviewing the Guard Units .