News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Generalleutnant Karl Löwrick (ribbon ID)

10 hours ago, Deutschritter said:

identify ribbon 3 and 6 (from left)?

Ribbon three looks to me as a Schlesissches Bewährungsabzeichen (silesian eagle) second class and the sixth, as Simi already stated, the Baltenkreuz second class.

Kind regards, Laurentius

Thank you so much, Gentlemen! Please let me ask a question about Franz Griesbach: Are his last two ribbons maybe hungarian or bulgarian? Thanks!!!

H0171-L203395552_original.jpg

Looking closer: Maybe even the Medaille zur Erinnerung an den Kreuzzug gegen den Kommunismus???

Edited by Deutschritter

On 09/04/2021 at 05:56, laurentius said:

Ribbon three looks to me as a Schlesissches Bewährungsabzeichen (silesian eagle) second class and the sixth, as Simi already stated, the Baltenkreuz second class.

Kind regards, Laurentius

Laurentius, I would argue that that ribbon is for the 1936 Deutches Olympiaehrenzeichen. Although the the ribbons aren’t in focus on the ribbon, the center of the third ribbon would’ve been far lighter and the edges far darker, as yellow ribbons go, per Zentarmedaillie. 
    Regards

9 hours ago, 91-old-inf-reg said:

Laurentius, I would argue that that ribbon is for the 1936 Deutches Olympiaehrenzeichen. Although the the ribbons aren’t in focus on the ribbon, the center of the third ribbon would’ve been far lighter and the edges far darker, as yellow ribbons go, per Zentarmedaillie. 

I don't think so, the Olympia-ehrenzeichen has stripes going down the middle and black edges. Both are absent in the picture of Karl Löwrick.

Kind regards, Laurentius