Jump to content

Blank medal bar. Is this combination possible? I'm new


Recommended Posts

Hello all, is this combination possible? 

 

Sorry if this a stupid question - I'm new. And I'm desperate looking for a ww2 vet medal bar (even if it's a "boring" one) 

Screenshot_20210426_201454.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites

Technically it's possible, although the Labor Valor Medal should come before the 40th Anniversary of the Armed Forces Medal. If the veteran had that medal you'd also expect to see the 30th Anniversary of the Armed Forces Medal and of course the Victory over Germany Medal, so I don't think this is a very plausible set.

Link to post
Share on other sites

This is nonsense, fantasy, self-assembly, impossible in any way and under no circumstances. Although you can dream up, if you want, I will write you a story of an officer of the rocket forces under this block, but the disturbed order of the tapes all spoils everything.

The guy was drafted into the army during the Great Patriotic War, he graduated from the accelerated officer school, but did not take part in the fighting or did not distinguish himself in any way. In 1945, he was demobilized and worked hard and worked hard, receiving the medal "For Labor Valor". Due to the fact that the rocket troops began to form, he was re-drafted into the army in the early 50s (if he served 4 years in the war, he was called up in 1953 or later, the meaning is that by February 1958 he did not have 10 years of service). He wound his medals on the block through his ass, for which he was brutally raped at the first drill review for violating the statutory uniform. And kicked the hell out of the army. He did not live to see 1965. And you got the pad. Take it to hell, make something more sensible later. Good luck!

Link to post
Share on other sites

And if you really want something for the war from the USSR, then this is not a problem - register on the Ukrainian version of "newauction" or "violiti" and there you will pick up for every taste and color, even with documents, especially since Soviet awards are very inexpensive.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, chechaco1 said:

This is nonsense, fantasy, self-assembly, impossible in any way and under no circumstances. Although you can dream up, if you want, I will write you a story of an officer of the rocket forces under this block, but the disturbed order of the tapes all spoils everything.

The guy was drafted into the army during the Great Patriotic War, he graduated from the accelerated officer school, but did not take part in the fighting or did not distinguish himself in any way. In 1945, he was demobilized and worked hard and worked hard, receiving the medal "For Labor Valor". Due to the fact that the rocket troops began to form, he was re-drafted into the army in the early 50s (if he served 4 years in the war, he was called up in 1953 or later, the meaning is that by February 1958 he did not have 10 years of service). He wound his medals on the block through his ass, for which he was brutally raped at the first drill review for violating the statutory uniform. And kicked the hell out of the army. He did not live to see 1965. And you got the pad. Take it to hell, make something more sensible later. Good luck!

🤭🤭🤭

1 hour ago, chechaco1 said:

And if you really want something for the war from the USSR, then this is not a problem - register on the Ukrainian version of "newauction" or "violiti" and there you will pick up for every taste and color, even with documents, especially since Soviet awards are very inexpensive.

OK thank you very much. I will try this 😊

13 hours ago, Ferdinand said:

Technically it's possible, although the Labor Valor Medal should come before the 40th Anniversary of the Armed Forces Medal. If the veteran had that medal you'd also expect to see the 30th Anniversary of the Armed Forces Medal and of course the Victory over Germany Medal, so I don't think this is a very plausible set.

Thank you very much 😊

Link to post
Share on other sites

And do not forget about the medals for seniority, as well as the fact that aluminum pads appeared only after 1957. And it's a funny coincidence that silver medals have silver intermediates. The USSR is a power, not a huhry-muhry )))

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, chechaco1 said:

And do not forget about the medals for seniority, as well as the fact that aluminum pads appeared only after 1957. And it's a funny coincidence that silver medals have silver intermediates. The USSR is a power, not a huhry-muhry )))

That's very helpful. Thank you 😊🤩

 

Yes Russia has quality medals. My grandma was from Russia und my uncle still have 2 st George crosses an a medal for zeal from our family

 

 

I will try my best to find a medal bar 😊

Link to post
Share on other sites

Comrade I. V. Stalin said that " every accident at work or marriage at work has a surname, first name and patronymic." :) Therefore, the Soviet awards are very, very, very, regardless of that. that many were stamped by teenagers.

 

There are enough new-made pads for royal medals (and very decent quality). Native yes, roads and in a deplorable form often.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

Multi-seat pads are always prefabricated, aluminum appeared after 1957, but this does not mean that they can not hang awards before 1957, which could be outweighed after 1957. In each case, you need to look individually. If the veteran is a civilian, then he could not comply with the order of placement, hanging in front of the awards that are of great value to him (for example, the Polish cross of the brave before the medals for defense and capture, or the medals for cities before the medal "For Victory". Or treat the jubilee medals with disdain and do not hang them in front of the medals for the cities - defense and capture). If the veteran is a military man, then the awards are different and the order of placement must be observed. At the same time, you need to look at the approximate date of assembly of the pad. To think, to fantasize, to assume. This is fascinating in relation to the prefabricated pads of absolutely all countries-Great Britain, Germany, and Austria-Hungary. This encourages the study of the history, culture and life of the people of that era. For example, veteran assemblies on old-type pads

IMG_20210507_083542 (1).jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Blog Comments

    • Sounds great other than the Orange & Mango squash only because I prefer cran-pomegranate juice.
    • "(...) disgusting herbal concoction (...)" I took note of this description, to enrich my otherwise limited, English "Wortschatz"...
    • At work the standard indian tea such as PG tips is referred to as chimp tea. This goes back to the days when we had a Spanish girl working for us whose command of the English language was extremely limited. One lunch she said she was going to the shop could she get anything. I asked if she could get a pack of tea bags. She returned with some disgusting herbal concoction. I tried to explain what was required but without success. I then remembered PG tips had a picture of a chimpanzee on the packe
    • When I read Lapsang Souchong i decided to post something about these Tea . Many years ago I dont  know about Lapsang until I read James Michener book Centennial and the description of the savour of the Lapasang as a mix of tar and salt & smoked made me proof . It was exact ! and i liked it since then .
    • I have been known to drink Lapsang Souchong and Tea, Earl Grey, Hot... both "without pollutants". I normally have one mug of coffee in the morning, then spend the rest of the day drinking Orange & Mango squash (by the pint). Then evening comes and it's a pint, followed by red wine with dinner and sometimes a drop of Laphroaig afterwards.
×
×
  • Create New...