News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

On 29/04/2021 at 20:16, Claudius said:

I posted this bar some time ago.  Do you need photos posted directly to this thread or will this link be sufficient?

WGMMM w/Lubeck 4-medal bar - Germany: Imperial: The Orders, Decorations and Medals of The Imperial German States - Gentleman's Military Interest Club (gmic.co.uk)

Since the last post to the above thread, have there been any updates to the award lists that might further narrow the list of possible recipients?

Hi Claudius - this one would be interesting for us (Iron Cross Magazine). Would you be able to email me a high-res photo (front only) - if possible on a light background? robin.schaefer(AT)warnersgroup.co.uk - I will reply via email. 

On 29/04/2021 at 18:01, Komtur said:

Hi there, is it possible to get a higher-res version of that photo? We would like to publish this in ICM9 - Would you be able to email me a high-res photo (front only) - if possible on a light background? robin.schaefer(AT)warnersgroup.co.uk - I will reply via email. Danke!!

Hi all, 

thanks for the great feedback so far, maybe it should be added that the bar photos are meant to be for publication in an article on the German state award system in Iron Cross Magazine Issue No. 9 (30 June). I would be delighted if you could email me possible bar photos to: robin.schaefer(AT)warnersgroup.co.uk - I will reply via email. Danke!!

The lovely Christophe Déruelle has already been so kind to share some photos of wonderful pieces with us, but we could still do with a few more sample bars. Photos should be high-res and please also let me know how you would like to be credited. 

5 hours ago, 91-old-inf-reg said:

@David M I always wondered the same thing, perhaps it was from two different duchies, or from one and perhaps one was awarded for retirement?

Yeah I know, right? I diD some research in the STB of the various ernestine duchies of basically the 3rd quarter of the 19th century and never stumbled upon a case like this.