News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Medal "For Contribution to Strengthening the Defense of the Russian Federation"

TacHel

Medal "For Contribution to Strengthening the Defense of the Russian Federation"

Sep 2019

Awarded to military and civilian personnel of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation for a significant contribution to strengthening the defense of the Russian Federation; for the successful organization and development of interaction of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation with the federal organs of the Russian Federation, federal organs of constituent entities of the Russian Federation, and local organs and organizations of the Russian Federation in solving problems aimed at strengthening the defense of the Russian Federation. May also be awarded to citizens of the Russian Federation for assisting in solving the tasks assigned to the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation aimed at strengthening the defense of the Russian Federation.

1004409848_MedalForContributiontoStrengtheningtheDefenseoftheRussianFederationobv.jpg.db76b93cffe2bcf0faf6ca39db0f5818.jpg

9 hours ago, chechaco1 said:

One thing I don't understand is how all this stuff can be interesting, in the Russian Federation even dogs are embarrassed to wear it on themselves.

The Russian Defense Ministry has authorized in excess of 350 new awards in the past 20 years.  It's honestly difficult to keep track, and trust me, I've spent a quite inordinate amount of time at it!  Out of those hundreds, a mere dozen are actual combat/operational awards.  The outstanding majority are mere service or efficiency awards of ever-increasing levels.  Many are destined for senior officials only...  

Interesting?  Fascinating actually!  Unfortunately, more often than not, on a more anthropological and political aspect rather than military.  

Edited by TacHel

I don't think there is a place for politics here. In this case, by dogs, I mean dogs. And as for the public figures of power in all imperialist bourgeois states, they are all actors-clowns who play the role of rulers for the people, although oligarchs-monopolists rule.