Sweden Vaasa-orden Mini of Commander Class

Hi JohanH,

Sorry, That is life It reminds me a story of English Lord, who won an item on Auction, how much he paid for it The price was not disclosed to the Public. His answer was " Well put that way It was more valuable for me then for the other bidders" At least you know the final price. i was prepared to pay more the you wanted to spend for it

Good Luck next time

Not yet arrived I will let you know

Cheers

Graf

Yes, that's the fun part of auctions. Sometimes you win and sometimes you loose. 

Unfortunately for me (fortunately for you) my collecting budget is quite small and there are a few other items I wanted more than this mini.

Otherwise the price would have been a lot higher. You got it for a very good price this time. :)

Hi JohanH,

Yes, i assume that the price would have been bigger.

I collect Orders from Europe and i usually try to get the Miniature of the Full size Order i have in my collection.

Sweden Orders are not my first line of collecting, however I have few of them ,since I like their design

All of us have certain budget. Sometimes is bigger sometimes is lower.

Perhaps, next time you will beat me I never get upset when outbid by a fellow collector. What is upsets me when a Dealer buys the item and re -sells for a higher price Well they have to live..however not on my expense

Regards

• 1 month later...

Hi JohanH,

Here is a picture of the miniature together with two other miniatures in Gold I have in my collection

The Commander miniature is not marked, however it is silver and it is double sided with very detailed design.

I am amazed how they can make such small detailed minis

Regards

Graf

001.JPG

Hi 1812 Overture,

Thank you for the nice comments.

Yes  life is , like you say, like a sea waves.

The collectors life is even more wavy, because we have the passion, which sometimes does not get matched with our funds.

However we learn to live with that.

I, personally restructured  and trimmed my collection  several times in order to generate funds.

I also realised that is difficult to have everything and tried to restrict the scope of my collecting

It is easier to manage. We have to l accept the fact that sometimes we can miss an item.

However life showed me that in many occasions I got similar item in better condition and on better price.

Just we have to be patient.

Cheers

Keep safe

Graf

It's a very nice little mini you got!

To bad it isn't marked. 

Could you make some close ups on the little sword-mini? 

How old would you guess it is? I have passed on several minis in the same style since I doubt their authenticity. (If any miniature could be considered authentic that is...)