News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Hi

I have just added a new BWM to my collection and is awarded to what I think is not a often seen unit of the NZEF.

Name: McCullagh. W.J.

Service Number; 15/151

Unit: New Zealand Divisional HQ Staff

Reinforcements: 9th NZEF Reinforcements

Other Units: 9th (Wellington East Coast) Mounted Rifles, New Zealand Artillery (11th, 14th Batteries, 3rd NZA Brigade)

Wounded: yes, France 05.04.1918

Place of birth: Te Nui (Tinui), New Zealand

This is my 50th New Zealand Medal and always love finding that slightly different units, Also with NZ medals I like the fact that full service records are generally available

regards

C

large_000000.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Cazak,

I would be grateful if you could take a look at my website and identify whether or not you have any of the NZEF medals that are listed as either Lost or Found? (www.medalsreunitednz.co.nz/LOST + FOUND).  No pressure to sell, but purely to know if any of the said missing medals are in existence and if so, the descendants who listed can forego local searches.  Many thanks.

Regards, Ian Martyn

Director MRNZ