News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Late German Para Helmets 1944/45 ?

Hello Gents Greetings..since Original German Para (FJ) Helmets are too expensive for me (~ $6000 and more!)

have to do with a Repkica. ~ $60.- Indian Copy

My Question here on the Experts: was there ( dedendend n the inner Liner ? ) a different Hight to the Screws visible

outside the Shell?

I fixed a "late War black Chinstrap " and a Friction Buckle"  plus Aluminium late War Screw Bolts from "Warhats"as

to the Color: I mixed a "Fieldgray" Spray..there are many "Shades"? Any friendly answer very appreciated  Photos

the last one shows the different Hight of the Screws?

show Originals.

Yours Jurgen

06.jpg

H0171-L156892366_original.jpg

H0171-L169796318_original.jpg

image-stock-a-steel-helmet-m----for-members-of-the-paratroops-issue-circa------with-vestiges-of-camouflage-paint-the-steel-skull-with-field-grey-base-paint-and-vestiges-of-the-camouflage-paint-applied-o.jpg

M38LW-10.png

fjca2.jpg

WW2-German-Original-M45-Fallschirmjager-Paratrooper-pic-4o-720_10.10-621eed61-f.webp

Edited by Jurgen Fritz
    addition Text