News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Vote For Adolf 1929 Token: Find Or Fantasy ?

Guest Rick Research

Although not a wearable tinnie, I suppose this section comes closest for this aluminum token, 30mm wide and 1mm thick. Found in a cigarette tin with other odds and ends, so no big deal if it's a 1960s+ fantasy piece... or is it real?

[attachmentid=39822]

Inverted spectrum for perhaps sharper relief without the aluminum imperfections distracting:

[attachmentid=39823]

This is a Find

This election token was for the November 17th municipal elections in Berlin. This type of election token was one the first to acknowledge Hitler as the "F?hrer." The other two tokens were for the State election in Baden October 27, 1929 & the 1930 Reichstag election.

Guest Rick Research

:beer::jumping:

I wasn't sure where to place this (not knowing whether it was even real or not)--

would this qualify as a "tinnie" in the sense of commemorating a political event-- even though not being wearable-- or as a "coin"/token?

And for my purely informational purposes, what is this "worth" as a Whatever Category It Is :cheeky: collectible? I'm completely out of my depth, since the ONLY tinnies I have are from regimental reunions.

Rick

:beer::jumping:

I wasn't sure where to place this (not knowing whether it was even real or not)--

would this qualify as a "tinnie" in the sense of commemorating a political event-- even though not being wearable-- or as a "coin"/token?

And for my purely informational purposes, what is this "worth" as a Whatever Category It Is :cheeky: collectible? I'm completely out of my depth, since the ONLY tinnies I have are from regimental reunions.

Rick

No this isn't an item sold to commemorate an event as a tinnie would be but a token given out piror to an event or in this case an election to help drum up support for the candidate.