News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Sorry to be a bother but I had the opportunity to purchase this badge today. I passed on it for the sole reason that it was unmarked. I know that my smaller NSV badges and stickpins have RZM markings. The piece did show some wear but without any markings and the knowledge that I may never see the seller again I passed it by. My hope is that a fellow collector has one of these and would be kind enogh to post a front and reverse image. If luck is with me it won't be sold for its' lack of a swatstika and I can grab it next week. You never know. Thank you for your time and courtesy. Robert

I was hoping that someone would be able to help you with this. Not my area as you know. I've been checking some of the sites I know for you, Wietze (I think, can't remember looked at so many :speechless: ) has one but unfortunately doesn't show the reverse.

Cheers

Don

Don, Thanks for searching for me. I have never seen one before no less hold one in my hand. I raced home from the market and opened up Husken only to find it there. I will be heading back there next Wednesday to see if it is still there. If it is a copy there aren't many of them out yet. Maybe over the weekend someone will offer their reverse image or even an observation about any markings. Robert

To be perfectly honest Robert, I can't honestly see that anyone would have made a convincing fake of this badge. The reason I say this is it's lack of a Swastika which immediately makes it less desirable. I would think the cost of making a passable copy compared to the number they would need to sell would negate it as a candidate for a quality job. Fakers are cleaver, they won't make something that is less like to produce a good return for their work.

Bottom line is if it is of a high quality construction etc & has the correct style pin plate that we would expect to see, then take a chance if it is a resonable price.

Cheers

Don

Don You make a good point. Why on Earth would someone fake that particular badge. Especially with the edging that it has. The cost is very reasonable si If it is there when I return I'll grab it and post. I bet it will be. Its' lack of a swastika precludes it from grabbing anyones eye except for a collector. To the laymans' eye it looks like a piece of drab costume jewelry. We will see on Wednesday. Have a great weekend. Robert :beer: