News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Hi everybody,

I would like to share with you one of my friend'ribbon bar. I would like to buy it. So tell me what do you think about it. My friend has forgotten to scan the reverse of the ribbon bar.

I appreciate any comments

Regards

Christophe

Guest Rick Research

jumping I'd say that was an officer from Inf Rgt 95 (Saxe-Meiningen, pair in the middle of the first ribbon bar), since Inf Rgt 71 (Schwarzburg) was brigaded with it-- makes sense for the combination.

I can't say, now that things have dried up, that I have any "source of supply," but in the Golden Years (1980s), my sources were, accidentally, split between Hamburg and Bavaria-- so I never saw these small Thuringian states' awards much.

If only Erhard Roth would do the -Meiningen and -Coburg WW1 rolls, the way he did Saxe-Altenburg's!!!!

• 4 weeks later...
    Guest Rick Research

It is clear now why no Thuringian ribbon bars are making their way across the ocean! ohmy.gif

Christophe has ALL of them!!! :food-smiley-004: