On 12/16/2016 at 01:21, Kallarati Heroik said:

NO.

THIS IS ORIGINAL CASE.

post-5692-125132353004.jpg

Is that the case in which the Soviets delivered orders? I ask because Yugoslav decorations made in USSR were delivered in very similar cases. Here are couple of pictures from the awarding ceremony held in December 1944.

01 (1).jpg
02 (1).jpg

Edited by paja
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 12/24/2016 at 16:29, paja said:

Is that the case in which the Soviets delivered orders? I ask because Yugoslav decorations made in USSR were delivered in very similar cases. Here are couple of pictures from the awarding ceremony held in December 1944.

01 (1).jpg
02 (1).jpg

YES.

Interesting and good to know information.

The reason I asked about those generic red cases back in post #46, I remember seeing a lot of Albanian Partisan Stars, mostly the gold versions, being offered for sale in these type cases back circa 2009 and wondered if it might have been an indicator of some type of anniversary presentation pieces, similar to all those Russian Order of Patriotic War badges.

Providing all goes well, I hope to have a nice bronze 3rd class example sometime this week.

Tim

• 2 weeks later...

Finally... holiday mail slowdowns, inclement weather, it finally arrives.  These are really nice in hand. :cheers:

A couple of quick questions/clarifications regarding the 3rd class awards.

- Was it ever fully agreed on exactly who made the 3rd class PS; IKOM - ZAGREB or PRÄWEMA (DDR)?

- Was there ever a Soviet 3rd class version produced; GOZNAK or MONDVOR?

Still looking to add a 2nd class silver version.

Tim

Albanian Partisan Star 3rd Class 1.JPG

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Good Day, Gentlemen. What is Your opinion about the authentic of this subject ?  It is positioned as 1 class. Of course this is the GDR, but I ask because a lot of gold-plated lower classes appeared on sale. Thanks.

s.jpg

s1a.jpg

Thanks for Your answer.

But here is the granular surface under enamel - characteristic for the GDR/Prawema and the nut is also GDR type. On the IKOM's, the surface under the enamel is smooth and the nut is completely different.

P.S. There are a few more 1 cl., one of which is similar to IKOM.

Edited by Georg14
  • 5 months later...
On 15-6-2016 at 00:58, Kallarati Heroik said:

Hi,

what makers had their 'golden 1st class version' made in massive golden? And what maker did them silver with gold plated? 

How can one identify if it's massive gold or gilted? 

Kind regards,

Gerd V 

On 15-6-2016 at 00:58, Kallarati Heroik said:

Based in the LAME BOOK, 1st class is made by solid gold, and another version by solid silver with gold plated.

Based in the LAME BOOK, 2nd class is made by bronze and silver plated. In reality, some people say that is and another version of 2nd class made by SOLID SILVER, but I proof it in a JEWELRY SHOP and it is made by bronze with a VERY STRONG SILVER LAYERED.

Based in the LAME BOOK, 3rd class is made by bronze.

HAPPY COLLECTING MY FRIEND.

Hi friends,

I've recenty bought this empty Partizan Star box on Ebay which was in perfect condition...

When I got it, it was just packed in a foamed envelope (not in a box), and was wrapped in some paper. Dispite all that, the box was severly damaged :-((  I contacted the seller and he immediately refunded all my money. As I think these boxes are quite rare, I proposed to check what the remaining collectible value is, and propose him this price. Up to the seller to agree or not. Else I will send it back. 

As you can see, ALL the seams on the box has ripped and split...It must have been crushed in the mail under the weight of all the other packages and letters...  It's such a shame as I'm sure this is rare: a 2nd class silver IKOM star is rare... Not to mention it's box in perfect condition... :((  

What would be the remaining value of the sale price? 25%??

Kind regards,

Gerd V

IMG_2968_opt.jpg

IMG_2970_opt.jpg

IMG_2967_opt.jpg

• 1 month later...

Greetings gentlemen,
I'm far from being an expert for Albanian decorations so I'd like to hear your opinions regarding this 1st class, could it be Soviet type made out of gold? It was awarded to Yugoslavian citizen.
All comments are more than welcome.
IMG-20171018-WA0015.jpg.a0bf5ada1fa5c14a6deed7844eee96be.jpg
IMG-20171018-WA0016.jpg.1f44cd760c1bfab9932907f9834248b8.jpg

Edited by paja