Guest mahross

The Second World War Historical Society

Guest mahross

I would like to announce the formation of a new society dedicated to the history of the Second World War.

The Second World War Historical Society has been formed with the aim of furthering the study into the history of the war. The society is non ? political in nature and in no way seeks to glorify the horrors of war.

The central aim of the group is to assemble through a network of regional groups and the society?s own journal a collection of like-minded individuals who wish to preserve the memory of the Second World War. The Society also aspires to further the academic study of the Second World War through its journal. We welcome membership from all people with an interest in the war.

The Second World War Historical Society seeks to study all facets of the war; it?s military, political, economic and social aspects.

You can visit the society's website at:

The Second World War Historical Society

Ross

Welcome Ross and good for you! I for one will be checking the site and the association out to see how things develop. Keep up the good work,

Gilbert

I tried the link tonight and it didn't work. I sure wish it did, because it sounds like something I'd be very interested in.

Brian