News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Some more South African Homeland Items

sabadgeman

A few more bits from my collection. From left to right first type badge worn by all units with collars, the second type badge and collars, the final badge with smaller letters and female police officers collars also worn as mess dress collars, the Traffic section badge and a single collar,

The badge of the Commissioner and Sub-Commissioners, the shoulder titles for all units English worn on right , Traffic Police section Senior officers Badge.

Dog handlers badge, Senoir Officers (Major and above) the two patterns of breast badge for traffic police the 8 pointed one being the first pattern and finally a first type officers cap badge.

[attachmentid=46638]

Part two of post

The next image again from left to right shows the Cap Badge of the Police Special Task Force a unit which dealt specifically with urban terrorism and riots, below this are the berte badge and the camofluage field dress Kepi badge. Nest to this is the insignia of a Warrant Officer worn on working dress. Below are the same ranks for step out dress for male and female ranks and below these the rank insignia for jumior and senior officers. The same rank insignia is shown on the Working Dress slip ons for Commissioner Ranks and Brigadier General . Below that is a Step Out Shoulder Board for a Lieutenant. The final row of badges are that of a Maksman sniper and a qualified Police search diver.

I hope these are of interest to collectors.

Regards

Steve

[attachmentid=46671]