• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How do you like this very special medal bar from Brunswick?    

Another small contribution from my side... It´s the medalbar of Friedrich Metze, director of the Artilleriewerkstatt Lippstadt.

wow, even if the original post is 13 years old, I would like to say something about this medal bar and the photo! It is showing Max Gutkind, as stated above.  Max Gutkind was born 1847 in Seesen,

Posted Images

My Komturkreuz in Gold of the Hausorden Heinrich des L?wen...

Your stuff, Andreas, is really breathtaking... how many RK with swords in the middle were given: 5? There was also one on Thies' auction today, "am Einzelbandschnalle". Great also and extremely rare the spange "old style". About what date would you situate your medal bar?

Ciao,

Claudio

I almost forgot this one. I do not own this anymore, but luckily took some pictures in June 1994. Too bad we did not have scanners and digital cameras those days:

[attachmentid=46966]

The little brother to Mark's example in the start up thread.

Edited by medalnet

OK, I think it is now time for certain individuals to bring on some big guns :P

Okay, I don't own a single Henry the Lion medal, and probably never will. Now that Andreas has has totally ruined by day by displaying all that beauty :blush: I'll just post the nicest photo I have of a Henry the Lion. I've shared this picture before, it's from a fairly recent Hermann Historica auction.

Hi,

Wow! I love the enamel! Love those Steckkreuz!!

But back to some common items. There are examples of KVK1s from all periods - WW1, 20s/30s, Third Reich and 57er. The cross below the etui is the one that belongs in it.

Regards

Mike

Obverses...

Edited by Mike K