News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Gentlemen,

I was wondering if anyone out there new specific details on either of these two units. I have not come across anything detailing what types of aircraft they flew or when and for how long they were operational or even who their commanding officers were. Michael Holme's wonderful site does not, unless I'm mistaken, mention either of these units. All I know is that KuFlGr Krim used the Verbandkennzeichen 6M while NARA holds several weeks of KTB entries for KuFlGr Stavanger (living in Australia, access to these files is nigh impossible).

Any further clues on these two mysterious units would be much appreciated

Regards

Adam

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Simon,

Actually, I did mean KuFlGr Stavanger. I've not heard anything about the unit but apparently NARA holds a copy of the KTB for the unit. The only thing I can think of it being is a mix up with FlFu Stavanger and an extension of that somehow. I've never come across it as a unit before and was interested to know just what it was that the NARA files refered to.

regards

Adam