News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

I'm Not Hermann! ANOTHER Göring's Minis & Ribbon Bar

Guest Rick Research

This is another Traveling Museum 2010 festival of tiny treasures SET. For a change, both ribbon bar and equivalent miniatures chain.

The wearer had BEEN a Schutztruppen officer... and wore the UNIFORM of a Schutztruppen officer...but spent the war surrounded by the primitive tribal folk of... Groß-Berlin!

Luckily after many travels this set found a Good Home, because like many a stray kitten.. it wandered. While sold in the Siebentritt auction that split up Major Göring's effects, this set was a subsequent purchase. (These little things lead lives of their own, folks!)

Edited by Rick Research

Guest Rick Research

As a ribbon bar fanatic, that FREAKAZOID BMV4XKr device REALLY made me go :o

Here is Major Göring in the 1918 Reichs Handbook deep in the jungles of Berlin. With text for his career as a scan because of copy/pasting issues and my abyssmal typing.