News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Croatian NDH air legion badge? Croatia WW2 airforce

Hello Gents...

I was collecting NDH militaria, and I never knew if I have an original or a fake Croatian air legion badge!!! Some collectors said original, other fake, so I decided to clear things out!!

I had aprox 5 different types, sadly I didn't took any pictures when I was younger, so I browsed the net a little bit, and I find 4 different types which I will post on this topic. I have found 3-4 bades more, but they are obvious fakes, so I wont post those! Please identifie these badges, cause I have heard there were 3 original types, two Croatian made, and one German, and two enameled and one painted version!

Please contribute with your knowledge!

Thanks in advance :)

Joseph AD

1. badge

• 1 year later...

Hello Joseph,

Badges no.1 and no.3 are original ones. The two badges are struck from the same die, but finished differently. One enameled and the other painted. There is another enameled version that is believed to be original - it is numbered on the reverse.

Cheers,

Tomislav

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Tomislav

Thanks for Your information! Do You have picture of the third version with numbers? Do the painted version always have the same type of pin, and the enameled have the other kind of pins or do they booth came with mixed pins?? And what about badges with red painted letter U, I have heard that some of those are originals as well, not all of course! Speaking of badges with red U, Barry sold one of those recently for nice price.....

Best regards

Joseph