News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

WW1 Mons Bar Trio

Guest Darrell

Darrell, did you get the other MIC referred to at top left of this card the one to A.G.Chowings??

Ed said that your mans BWM & VM may be noted on another card, that would'nt be usual but sometimes cards to the same man were duplicated albeit perhaps with a misspelling or similar, so it's worth a look at the other MIC referred to.......

Guest Darrell

Darrell, did you get the other MIC referred to at top left of this card the one to A.G.Chowings??

Whoaa ... this is an old one. At one time, I had all the MIC's for these names, and I cut out the one specifically for the G Chowings. Not sure if I'm still privey to the pdf file for the others :speechless: I'll have to take a look when I get home todfay.

Whoaa ... this is an old one. At one time, I had all the MIC's for these names, and I cut out the one specifically for the G Chowings. Not sure if I'm still privey to the pdf file for the others :speechless: I'll have to take a look when I get home todfay.

What makes you think I've got time on my hands?

The AG Chowing MIC is unlikely to be in the same group of 6 as this G Chowing one I think, but it could have additional detail to the BWM & VM Medal Roll Reference.

Guest Darrell

The MIC page I downloaded had 6 names, AG was not among those. Maybe an earlier page? :speechless: Can only download again free up to 56 days after purchase .... SOL now.

Guest Darrell

Download free?

Have they changed it from ?3.50 a throw for a page of 6 MIC's?

No it was 3.50, but I only got one page and could DL again up to 56 days after.

It still works at ?3.50 a throw does'nt it?

You pay for each individual item?

C'mon, invest another ?3.50, what better way to spend it?

Yeah, ok, - beer I suppose.

The unit on the MIC reads "Fd C" - "Field Company", by the look of it, which fits with RE. Field Ambulances would be ASC.

Edited by leigh kitchen