News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

ASKING ABOUT ITEMS ON SALE ANYWHERE !

Guest Rick Research

It has been brought to my attention-- by very unhappy members seeing prices skyrocket to the financial gain of unknown third party sellers off-site-- that requests for INFORMATION, "VALUE," etc etc etc on items IN THE PROCESS OF BEING SOLD

simply slits the throats, financially, of our FELLOW COLLECTORS-- to the profit of said STRANGERS.

Therefore, and EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY:

Do NOT ask for detailed information about ITEMS IN THE PROCESS OF BEING SOLD by non-GMIC members.

Do NOT provide detailed information about ITEMS IN THE PROCESS OF BEING SOLD by non-GMIC members.

Personally, if asked about ITEMS IN THE PROCESS OF BEING SOLD-- from now on I will simply confine myself to "nice-- buy it" or "it's fake because..." replies. By all means continue to post items you are considering purchasing but remember that UNTIL IT IS YOURS IT BELONGS TO THE :speechless1: SELLER WHOSE SOLE CONCERN IS MAXIMIZING HIS PROFIT--

which means MAKING YOU PAY MORE. :banger::speechless:

There is nothing uglier than a stampede to fling money into the pockets of somebody too lazy or stupid to do their own research (and profiteering from MY FREE INPUT :angry: ) when SELLING and so absolutely no sane reason why we should make any purchases MORE expensive for each other. :rolleyes:

Happy collecting--and NEVER FORGET YOUR FELLOW COLLECTORS COME FIRST! :cheers: